The Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Blog!

Yes, a new Haney blog! Here is my new year's resolution: keep this blog updated! I LOVE blogging, but the last blog that Lance and I shared gradually became more of a training/marathon running/showcase for Lance's love and devotion to running and my sincere [LACK OF] love and devotion for training and running, and therefore, the blog suffered since I mostly wrote it and I was mad at my runs. I still love running, but I have learned there's more to life than that.  I occasionally still try to train for a race, but usually go too far and too quickly and am stuck nursing an injury. It's a vicious cycle that I am too stubborn to break. There may be running posts, but they probably won't be the majority. Will I ever run another marathon? Who knows, if the aches and injuries subside long enough, I might. Until then, you can read all about Lance and my previous endeavors and ambitious trainings here  . It hasn't been updated in quite a while, but if Lance ever gets a wild hair and decides to blog again, you can be all in the know about his training :)

Enough explaining myself and why I don't run as much. I wanted to start up a blog again because, like I said earlier, I love blogging! I like the outlet. So get ready, you can hear all about our sweet puppies, job searches, and all the Haney family adventures! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment