The Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, May 24, 2013

We are back with BIG news :)

I know, how many times have I titled a blog "...big news..."? Well, after two cross country moves, a baby, and buying and selling homes, our lives are pretty synonymous with "Big News".   Surely this news will live up to the 5 month blogging hiatus hype, though. We are just full of surprises around here :) 

That's right! Around Emersyn's second birthday, she will be a big sister! Not sure if that is what she is hoping for or not, but that will be her biggest surprise :) I am not sure what she will think of a new baby.  Just last night she was drowning her bath time baby in the tub, and her favorite baby doll activity is throwing them down any surface that can serve as a "slide" :) But she does it all so lovingly.  Maybe we should work on being GENTLE.  

We are trucking along, coming up on week 14. The baby is due November 24, four days after Emersyn's big second birthday, and exactly a week after her due date. We will know in a little less than a month if he will have a little boy or girl. So far, the pregnancy has been easy, easy, easy. Thank you, Jesus! No idea how I could handle a sickness-filled and miserable pregnancy chasing after my sweet little tornado.  I eat like a 13 year old boy, and will eat just about anything you put in front of me. I like any and all foods, I don't discriminate.  I guess it's a good thing I have been able to maintain my 10-13 mile runs and I'm on month 2 of Asylum- oh, Shaun T :) Otherwise I would have probably gained anywhere from 30-40 pounds in the past few months.  This pregnancy is very similar to my pregnancy with Emersyn, heart rates are similar, my feelings and symptoms are very similar. My conclusion is either I am blessed and have crazy easy pregnancies (I owe this to my crazy exercise regimen, I swear it makes the biggest difference) or we have another girl on the way. Either way, I am thrilled :)

We are very excited about another baby Haney, and we can't wait to meet him/her. We pray it will be a healthy baby and we will be ed sthe best parents we can be, raising the baby to have a heart for Jesus. We can't wait to meet the baby and get to know it's sweet personality- if it has any personality like big sister, we will be in for some very fun times :) So, here we go again! You can feel more than welcome to pray for us as we become parents to 2.  It can be just as frightening as it is exciting, but we know God never gives us more than we can handle. 

Keep growing big, Baby Haney! Mommy, Daddy, and big sister can not wait to kiss your sweet face!


No comments:

Post a Comment