The Cutest Blog on the Block

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Week 19

Baby girl is growing and mommy is slightly uncomfortable at times, but we manage! A few more days and we will be halfway until we meet sweet Emersyn :) I think my belly grows everyday, I have no idea how, but it does- I have had nightmares about delivering a little monster topping 10 and 11 lbs already! I want Emy to be healthy, and I don't think that is too healthy, so let's shoot a little lower. Each workout is just a little bit harder, but we are still working hard. I'm not running anymore, too many things hurt when I try,but BodyAttack, Pump, RPM, elliptical, and weights are all still just fine :) 
I got my first pregnancy book and have been reading like such a nerd, I can't put it down. It's a book for natural hospital births- which is definitely our goal! Since day one, this has been what we have both wanted for baby's delivery. Lance and I really wanted to register and attend Bradley classes, but we aren't positive we are going to be somewhere in time to complete the course, so I just decided to take the matter into my own hands and get to reading :) I'm pretty tough, and I hate drugs... absolutely HATE them and don't want them at all. I understand complications can arise, and that's where I needed more education on the options that are available. In the end, we are going to do whatever it takes to get Emersyn here healthy, but if it is an easy delivery I don't want a stinky recovery :)
The uncomfortableness has begun and I'm pretty sure it's here to stay! It's hard to get comfortable to sleep, I have an achy back many days, and I can feel the muscles in my stomach stretching, but I wouldn't change it for the world- if anything is worth it, Emy girl is :) Lance and I have started really imagining what life will be like when she is finally here with us. We can't really imagine it because it seems like a fairytale. We still read to her quite often, but we can't wait for her to bring us a book and say "Mommy, read :)". We can't wait to rock her and hold her and just love on her. I can't wait to see that sweet smile for the first time. We talk about being parents all the time, how we are going to handle different situations and we just pray for guidance. One thing is for sure, this sweet girl will be loved so much by so many :) Lance is still waiting to feel her move, we are hoping it's soon because he's about to bust!!! Oh, sweet girl, we just love you so much!!!
Emersyn is getting so big! This was on our way to the store for an ice cream and milk run- guess what the craving was?

Maximus wanted his belly pic, too! He LOVES his baby sister already! I think he tells her stories at night while he is sleeping next to her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment