The Cutest Blog on the Block

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Halfway point :)

YAY! 20 weeks finally :) We are halfway to meeting our sweet, sweet angel Emersyn and we can't wait! Little girl is flipping and kicking all day long and just as active as her mommy. She really likes RPM and Attack music and I'm convinced she is learning the choreography in the womb. She is definitely a growing girl and her mommy's belly is perfect proof of that! 
We are so excited to finally be at our halfway point, it seems everyday I feel more and more pregnant. My back aches at the end of each day, I feel like I am already waddling, I am trying to get the growing belly down but it seems every time I am almost there, it grows again. I had my first ever experience with heartburn this morning, it began the second I stepped out of bed and lasted for a little over 2 hours. I finally got fed up and decided I was going to put the most recent BodyAttack release in and practice it, so I did. The first 4 tracks were pretty rough because every time I tried to take a deep breath, I felt like I had a knife in my chest, then we hit track 5 which is an upper body conditioning track- BLISS. Push-ups (both chest and tricep) along with crab walks are my new perfect cure for heartburn, it hasn't bothered me at all since. 
Lance and I came home to my parents house for a long holiday (and birthday) weekend and have loved every second of it so far. My daddy's birthday is July 4th, so it is a very special day for us. We have been home since Thursday night and have relaxed by the pool, completed another one of Emersyns' registries, ate at our favorite restaurant (The Fist Market), made homemade ice cream, plus I had a special spin class and breakfast date with daddy. We just love the country. The boys have been running and playing in the huge country yard, this their most favorite place in the world- not to mention their Gran gives them chicken for dinner! We love being here, 2 more days before we have to head back to Auburn, plenty more time to enjoy this peaceful place :)
We took our 20 week picture tonight after dinner. Each week I say I don't see how this belly is going to grow anymore, and everyday it seems to continue to grow more! Emersyn girl, as long as you are healthy and growing perfectly, mommy's belly is pleased to grow with you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment