The Cutest Blog on the Block

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy 2 Months, Big Girl Emersyn


Look at that big, sweet, chubby angel. Little Emersyn is growing up extremely too fast! The little bit who couldn't keep weight on and had weekly weight checks is now tipping the scales at 12 lbs, 3 oz and is 23 inches long! Her check up was perfect and her doctor confirmed she is a bundle of beautiful perfection :) 
E has been up to a lot this past month. She started rolling from her belly to her back, smiling and communicating when you talk to her, and sleeping 6-8 hours at night pretty regularly. She LOVES to play with her toys and has many friends, her favorite is the blue octopus that hangs from her Baby Einstein activity mat. She has begun to reach for her toys and kick her chubby legs constantly. Actually, trying to capture her 2 month pictures was much more difficult from one month because she kept wanting to roll over and her legs were kicking the entire time! She is so much fun to play and communicate with.
I look at Emersyn everyday and try to explain to her how much I love her, but I know she won't truly understand until she is a mommy herself. I never knew I could love someone so much. All I have ever wanted to be was a mom and, Emersyn, I hope you know you have made that dream come true for your mommy and even better than I ever imagined :) I love you so much, sweet girl, and can't wait to see what another month holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment