The Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy 2012

Just a few days late, but that is what happens when a little princess dictates everyone's schedule. We rang in the new year asleep and enjoying it very much since that doesn't happen often :) I spent New Years Eve feeding and caring for little Emersyn and snuggling with puppies and wouldn't have it any other way. One year ago, I would have never imagined this would be my New Years, but it was beautiful. Our 2011 was full of surprises- new jobs, new homes, and a new baby. It was completely unpredictable and very stressful at times and many days I would not want to repeat, but then we had such sweet and special experiences as well. I hope 2012 is a little more calm than 2011 was and we can enjoy every second watching our little princess grow to be a big one year old. 
Birthdays will be a big milestone this year, E will be 1, I will be 25, and Lance will be 30 :) I love to think about what I may be writing in 1 year, 2012 please be nice to the Haney's!

No comments:

Post a Comment