The Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, November 10, 2011

39 weeks

I am starting to sound like a broken record, I am sure- we are waiting STILL. No baby yet!

Yep, we made it one more week. Yay? We have had every single sign of labor that is possible, but no actual labor. I was sure Tuesday night was it, awful contractions woke me up and were getting more intense and regular. I was up all night, laid back down about 3 am and when I woke up the later that morning they were gone. Really?
I have tried everything to have this child, she is going to come on her on time. These last few weeks are pure torture. Any time now, little Emersyn, mommy really wants to hold you!
We are hoping the full moon tonight will be on our side, but I'm not holding my breath. Hopefully we will have a baby girl soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment